Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The building was built in 1873, renovated in April 2001, lies next to the other houses of the small pretty village of Brunate. You have the option of reaching the hotel through a small path among the houses. 'La Fraccia, La Capelta, ul dss e la Strada de Piz' was the natural path for people wishing to spend some relaxing moments in a peaceful and green area near the lake and the centre of Como.
The Hotel offers 11 rooms, all with en-suite bathroom and equipped with modern facilities including TV and telephone. Some of our rooms have the balcony from where you have a marvellous view of the surroundings. The bathrooms are well furnished and equipped with shower, towels and hairdryer. The rooms have quite simple wooden furniture but at the same time it is very nice. The walls in a soft blue and yellow tone, give to the rooms a relaxing atmosphere.
The hotel is managed directly by the owners, paying great attention to offering a good service. In a corner of the hotel there is a nice gazebo with tables and relative chairs, for a relaxing time.
The property is located in Brunate a nice village, 750 mt. above Como, which can be reached by the 'funicolare' (cable car service) in 7 minutes and by car in 10/15 minutes. From Brunate it is possible to make very interesting visits and trekking in some beautiful spots. Thanks to its position, next to the cable car service, the Locanda Milano offers a comfortable in a calm ambience outside the city centre but near to all interesting sights. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>