Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
La locanda della compagnia is located at the beginning of the village, and it faces a little typical square where you can find the wonderful Our Ladys Church of the 1871, and a group of characteristic towered houses of the Cinque Terre.
During the last century, in the place where the Locanda is actually located, there was the Holy Virgins Brotherhood see (called “cumpagnia”, in local dialect). Its prestige was famous in all the Cinque Terre, and the possibility to be one of it was a great ambition for every village. Afterwards, thanks to its roominess, that place was transformed in the cinema of the village and a point of meeting for the community in the 30/50s, where the typical rural parties took place.
We hope these historical notices tempt you to visit us and to be our welcome guests. Nowadays, it is a beautiful, comfortable and familiar structure, furnished with all modern comforts, and where kindness, politeness and cleanliness always reign.
Rooms at the Locanda come with a refrigerator, while the studios also include a kitchenette. Some studios are right by the sea in Marina di Riomaggiore, down some steps.
Inner courtyard view Air conditioning Private bathroom Flat-screen TV are the facilities that the accommodation offers to the guests.
Locanda dalla compagnia Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before the arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.00 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
Reception Hours 15:00 to 19:00hs
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>