Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer both private and shared rooms with staff in attendance 24/7.
Our goal is to help you experience São Paulo as if you were a local and will help you in any way we can to ensure your stay is unique.
SUITE DOUBLE BED
The room has a double bed, bedside table, a big wardrobe, a table and a bench. It has a private bathroom with electric shower. We provide clean towels and linen.
The shared room has 04 bunk beds (8 people) and lockers. In addition, it also has a nice balcony. The room is a suite with a shared bathroom with electric shower. We provide clean sheets.
The female dorm has 2 bunk beds (04 single beds), lockers and a desk. It also has a bathroom. We provide clean towels, blanket and linen.
Please, is very important that you tell us what time you will arrive in the house. Send us an email or you can call or sms.
Rules of the house
•Smoking just outside the house;
•Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in the room;
•Illegal substances are prohibited;
•Do not bring visitors and guests to the house without permission;
•During your stay we will keep a copy of your passport;
•Keep silence between 11pm and 10am;
Thanks a lot! 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>