Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The newly renovated rooms at the Litinterp Klaipeda Guest House offer cable TV, a hairdryer, and tea and coffee-making facilities. They are decorated with carpets and wooden furniture. Some show authentic brick walls from the 18th century.
Each morning, a continental breakfast is brought to your room at your requested time.
Our staff does its best to make you feel at home.
Administration hours: I-V 08.30-19.00; VI 10.00-15.00; VII closed (by request only).
If you are planning to arrive outside our normal working hours, please inform us of your expected arrival time in advance and we will agree about your self-check in details.
Check In time is 2 p.m. and Check Out time is 11 a.m.
Accepted Payment Methods: cash, credit cards (Visa/Master Card).
Airport transfers, car rental, and translation services are available at an additional cost.
Every guest receives a complimentary Klaipeda In Your Pocket guide and Vilnius In Your Pocket guide!
On site or nearby attractions:Live Music, Movie Theater, Drama Theater, Beach, Clock Museum, Dolphinarium, Religious Services, River, Lagoon, Art Galleries.
0,5 km to local ferry,
3 km to Sea Museum & Dolphinarium,
3 km to the beaches,
25 km to Palanga (nearest airport),
50 km to Nida 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>