Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Union Hall, a thriving fishing village with an active pier having the third largest fishing fleet in Ireland. Across the bay is Glandore, famous for it’s regatta. Sailing, water-skiing, windsurfing and fishing are all possible in the immediate locality. Or you may simply like to relax and enjoy the food and drink in one of the local pubs in either Union Hall or Glandore.
Skibbereen is just 8klm away, a busy market town that hosts a wonderful country market every Saturday where people from all over west Cork come to sell their wonderful home grown produce, cheese, breads, jams and crafts. You will also find the Heritage Centre that has a wonderful famine display, and the Lough Hyne Visitors Centre, then just take the Baltimore road and head for Lough Hyne a beautiful salt water marine lake the pride of Ireland’s Marine Nature Reserves, a great adventure area for children with the lake for swimming or the woods for walking and discovering our extensive wildlife.
This is an ideal location for visiting all areas of West Cork, Mizen Head, Sheeps Head, Bantry and Beara Peninsula. Or take a trip to one of the Islands, Cape Clear, Sherkin, Long, Whiddy or Dursey. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>