Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Linapacan Islands, is home to the most beautiful islands in Palawan and in the Philippines. This is where you can swim one the most clearest water in the world. Also known as, Calamian Group of Islands. It is 44km from El Nido.
No WiFi on the island helps you to become one with your fellow island inhabitants and the beauty of the surrounding nature. We are an eco hostel and proud about that.
Pickup Time: 1 pm
Place:”Tasty” Vegan Cafe in El Nido Town
We are offering three meals a day:
The menu is changing daily and we try to consider intolerances and other eating preferences. Please let us know about your food preferences in advance, so we can adapt.
Services And Rentals:
Island Hopping Tours
Island life is without internet, therefore additional questions are often hard to answer. If you have any more questions please contact us.
Here is a few ideas to perfect your hidden island packing list: reusable water bottle, enough sunscreen, mosquito repellent, cash (ATM never found their way here), dry bag, neoprene shoes to protect your feet from coral cuts, headlight,... 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>