Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are literally on the side of the Great Wall of China. Our area is very quiet, without lots of tourist shops and restaurants, so it is a real break from the city. You cannot find this place in the guidebooks...
Next to the rooms is a cozy cafe/bar. Relax and enjoy the free wireless internet, or try some KARAOKE/KTV!!
If you book for longer, you can also rent some bikes and visit the local sites around the beautiful Yanqing City.
There is no direct public transport to here yet, so you will have to take the train to the nearby YANQING CITY, from where we can pick you up for a small fee (no profit!). This really guarantees very few tourists!
**Please book at least 48 hours in advance and email us as soon as possible to arrange where/when/how to meet!! your email will go to the beijing leo hostel so you must say you have booked the leo great wall hostel!**
PS We are affiliated with Lonely Planet top rated Beijing Leo Hostel. You may be able to get transport back to Beijing if there is space on their tour bus when it returns to Beijing...
PPS It is illegal to sleep on the Wall itself. but it is possible to get onto the Wall for sunset and sunrise for those all-important photos (may require ticket). 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>