Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Taksim Square (Turkish: Taksim Meydanı), situated in the European part of Istanbul, Turkey, is a major tourist and leisure district famed for its restaurants, shops, and hotels. It is considered the heart of modern Istanbul, with the central station of the Istanbul Metro network. Taksim Square is also the location of the Monument of the Republic (Turkish: Cumhuriyet Anıtı) which was crafted by Pietro Canonica and inaugurated in 1928.
Facilities of our hotel include: Reception (lobby), Property safe, Elevator, Wireless LAN with internet access in lobby, Air conditioning in public areas, Tour desk, Tourist information, Grocery store, Automatic emergency wake-up alarm, Video surveillance of entrances, Video surveillance of lobby, Video surveillance of hallways, 24 hour security guards., Walking distance parking, Free wireless Internet, Designated smoking area, Close to metro, Housekeeping, and Centrally controlled air conditioning
Other Services are: Dry cleaning, Room service, Towels changed, Bedding changed, Complimentary morning coffee, Express check-out, Shuttle service to the airport, Car rental, Sightseeing tours, 24-hour room service, Baggage handling, Photocopiers, Fax, Ironing service, and Minibar
Lemon Residence's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Breakfast not included - 5.00 EUR per person per day.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>