Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All of our recently renovated rooms are within 50 meters of Monterosso's enticing beaches. Our clean and reasonably priced rooms are located in 2 separate buildings, and each building has been given its own name. The first is called 'Raggi di Sole', which in Italian means 'rays of the sun', and the other is 'Le Sirene', which means 'the mermaids'.
The rooms are perfectly situated just barely behind the main beachfront promenade,which allows our guests a bit of escape from the hustle and bustle, with the beach still being only a few steps away. Our rooms are also just 5 minutes by foot from the train station.
All the best restaurants, cafs and pubs that Monterosso has to offer are just a short walk from the rooms, which makes Le Sirene Guesthouse convenient for any type of traveler.
If you plan on checking in AFTER 6 pm, you must email or contact us and give us a precise arrival time.
Reception is not open all day, but staff will be in the office according to arrival times.
There is a Tourist Tax of € 1.50 per person per night, but only for the first three nights. Children up to 12 years are exempt from paying the Tax. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>