Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Hostel doesnt accepte people more than 40 years old
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Do you want to experience the desert like a local? Are you hoping to find yourself? Need a break from the craziness of Fes or Marrakesh? Don't have the money for an expensive "desert tour," but have plenty of time to enjoy what the desert offers? If your answers are all yes, Le Gout Du Sahara hostel is probably for you. Whether you're traveling alone, as a group, or as a family, there's a place for everyone at Le Gout Du Sahara hostel (Hostel Hassan).
We're not luxurious. We're just a basic hostel with beds, toilets, showers, breakfast, wifi, outlets, and a whole lot of heart.
Get to know our Amazigh hospitality. Our door has been open to travellers since 1994. Arrive morning or night. Have some tea. Take a rest. Plan your stay. Ride a camel into the desert to watch the sunset. Camp in the desert. Sleep under the stars. Hike to Erg Chebbi summit to watch the sunrise. Take a traditional sauna by being buried in the sand. Sandboard down the dunes: Share meals. Life lessons are free of charge.
We're located in the center of Merzouga, less than a two minute walk from the Supratours bus station (www.oncf-voyages.ma) and local taxi stand. It's a very small town, but you can find nearly everything you need. Le Gout Du Sahara is close to all the major attractions of the Erg Chebbi desert. The dunes can be explored by foot at anytime, while the nomad camps and black desert are more easily reached via camel or atv.
WARNING: 'While CTM ends in RISSANI, an additional 15MAD shared taxi will bring you here. Note that 4x4 guides will offer a ride for 10MAD, but they will take you deep into the desert an overcharge for camel tours.
After trekking you can relax on the outdoor terrace just in front of the house, or in the spacious common area. Both are also a great place to plan your next adventure and meet fellow travellers. Reception is open 24/7 and the hostel owner, Hassan, is happy to answer any questions you may have. Desert trips can also be arranged on request.
The hostel is decorated in the traditional Berber style. A mix of private rooms and dorm rooms, along with a bathroom, surround an open courtyard from which you can see the stars at night. In the back, overlooking the west oasis, you'll find a second terrace where it's possible to enjoy a bonfire in the evening. The hostel is clean and well maintained with a friendly informal environment. Wifi, breakfast, tea, and luggage storage before and after check-in are all included.
Cancellations or changes are accepted up to 24 hours prior to arrival. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>