Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The rooms are Cuadruples, triples, dobles
Price is $13.00 per person per night
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
24 hour reception
Airport pick up (if requested)
Free luggage storage
Free internet access (W-Fi)
Mayor credit cards accepted
Hot water 24 hours
Hairdryer in all bathrooms
Mini bar refrigerator in all rooms
Security box in all rooms
Telephone in all rooms
Note:The prices includes breakfast, internet service.
If you bring your LapTop, you can be connected to the Internet from your own room or any other place of the Hostel.
Arequipa is well known for its glistening white buildings made from sillar, a white volcanic rock, which gives the city its nickname 'La Ciudad Blanca' or 'The White City'.
Arequipa is Peru's second largest city and was founded in 1540 and it is surrounded by 3 volcanoes! 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>