Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are close to many significant ruins from the Inca Empire, including Machu Picchu.
We can offer a variety of rooms for your stay from our luxurious honeymoon room or larger family cabin, to our single and double bed rooms. The entire lodge can also be hired out for retreats. Our rooms include ensuite, fireplace and hot water.
The rooms are spaciously located throughout our beautiful gardens where you will find peace and quiet in a hammock to relax and unwind. Sit back, relax, and allow the magic of Las Chullpas to make you feel at peace.
The host, Nancy Moya, can provide plenty of suggestions for day trips in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, as well as recommendations for your onward travel.
WI-FI is available free of use on site, and our breakfast buffet is included for every night you have booked accommodation with us.
Check out: 11am
Check in: 2pm
Cancelation policy: 3 days 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>