Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Welcome to Language Exchange Hostel 1 - MOST POPULAR HOSTEL FOR SOLO & GROUP TRAVELLERS IN VIETNAM from the year 2017-2019, awarded by guests
Our price includes:
- FREE welcome drink
- FREE high-speed WI-FI whole the property
- FREE Air conditioning at all rooms (including the common guest area)
- FREE City Map
- FREE room upgrade (if the room is available)
- FREE refill mineral water at the hostel (if you like & follow our Facebook, Instagram)
- FREE locker & backpack storage
- FREE showers after check-out
- Discount food/drink from 10-30% depending on the foods, drinks you order
- FREE student tour
Our paid services include:
- Tour / Bus / Flight booking service (Paid)
- Visa extend service (Paid)
- Laundry service (Paid)
- Bike rental (Paid)
We are located on a quiet street within walking distance of many tourist attractions, including the War Remnants Museum, Independence Palace and Bùi Viện Walking Street. You can have the best of both worlds – convenient access to sights and nightlife, but also a good night’s sleep!
Language Exchange Hostel Group features an exclusive café concept, “Language Exchange Coffee House”. It’s a unique place to meet local people and experience Vietnamese culture first-hand, learn about local traditions and values, practice new languages, make new friends, meet travel partners and expand your horizons.
In a week, we have 7 events
Tuesday: English club: 7am – 9pm
Wednesday: Public Speaking: 7pm – 10pm
Thursday: Sweet Dating 7pm – 10pm
Friday: Board Game: 7pm – 10pm
Saturday: Language Exchange: 2pm – 5pm
We are passionate about helping you to discover the real Vietnam and to make lasting memories and lifelong connections with your fellow travelers. With our many years of experience in Ho Chi Minh City catering for international travelers, we have a comprehensive knowledge of the local area and its many cultural attractions. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>