Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Language Exchange is the place to go if you are young, want to have fun and learn new things. This coolest hostel is a new brand just launching, located in the heart of the city. Step out the door you will see fashion streets – Nguyen Dinh Chieu and Vo Van Tan, then the cuisine area (eating and drinking street) – Cao Thang and few minutes to all major attractions: War Museum, Ben Thanh Market, Bui Vien street, Saigon center, Saigon nightlife, shopping hubs and museums. So you can discover Ho Chi Minh culture and history on foot but it is far away enough to escape from busy tourist traps, to allow you to relax, chill out and have a beautiful rest at night.
This charming, atmospheric, laid-back hostel includes private rooms, and also beds in a mixed dorm with fully modern facilities: air conditioning, flat-screen TiVi, fridge, heated shower. We provide FREE luggage storage, towel, shampoo, hand wash, shower gel, toilet paper and hairdryers to all rooms and a free city map with all essential information about the going-on in town. All you need is to bring your luggage to discover Ho Chi Minh.
We have a travel desk - your one-stop solution to cover transportation, tour & sightseeing arrangements, all at great prices. For those who want more flexibility in their exploration of Vietnam, we also offer affordable car rental services.
While you’re at the hostel, enjoy a comfortable and sociable lounge area with seating and a flat-screen TV. There is drinks at the café and a well-stocked fridge with soft drinks and cold beer for sale to share with your new friends.
Language Exchange Hostel features an exclusive café concept, “Language Exchange Coffee House”. It’s a unique place to meet local people and experience Vietnamese culture first hand, learn about local traditions and values, practice new languages, make new friends, meet travel partners and expand your horizons.
We are passionate about helping you to discover the real Vietnam and to make lasting memories and lifelong connections with your fellow travelers. With our many years of experience in Ho Chi Minh City catering for international travelers, we have a comprehensive knowledge of the local area and its many cultural attractions.
There's 6 reasons why Language Exchange Hostels became a destination by your own right:
2. We're the hostel from travelers for travelers
We have traveled the world ourselves - so we know first-hand what you're doing and what you expect from us. We care for you and we care for your feedback.
3. Best social atmosphere:
We make sure that you'll feel safe and welcome here. When you've been on the road all day long, seeing sights and walking and walking, it's cool to have the right vibe at the hostel where you can have some beers, talk and make friends. This will make your stay a memorable one.
4. Accessible location
5. Friendly, helpful, multilingual staff and understanding owner with 24-hour service is always on hand to help.
This is the ideal place for travelers seeking the true spirit of Ho Chi Minh
We look forward to welcoming you to our hostel, in a city steeped in charm and tradition. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>