Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We follow strict protocols to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. We kindly request guests' cooperation to submit the complete Travel Requirements necessary.
Lampara Siargao Boutique Hostel is a beachfront boutique hostel nestled in Catangnan, General Luna where the world-famous surf break CLOUD 9 is located.
The hostel features two (2) cozy mixed-dorms sleeping eight (8) people each. Both dorms are fully air-conditioned and kept clean by our friendly staff everyday. Each dorm has its own toilet with hot showers. Every bunk is equipped with a thick comfortable mattress with blanket, personal reading lamp, universal power outlet with USB charging ports and privacy blackout curtains.
The property has a 2-storey communal space with Free Wi-fi -- A spacious and cozy lounge on the second floor with bean bags and hammocks where people can play board games, do yoga, or just hangout and chill with other guests; and a fully-equipped open kitchen and dining area on the ground floor, where guests can prepare and cook their own food especially during the weekly family dinner.
Next to the dining area is an open-yard with an outdoor grill good for occasional BBQ nights and outdoor dining experience. As soon as the sun starts to set, a few steps will take you to the beach, which would be the perfect place to enjoy some ice cold beers.
Our host can also assist in arranging surf lessons, board rentals, motorbike rentals, airport transfers, tours and other activities within the island.
Lampara Siargao Boutique Hostel is situated just 200 meters down from the main road which makes it easy to go to the nearby restaurants and cafÃ©s, yet being away from all the noise and buzz of General Luna. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>