Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Single, double, twin, family rooms ensuite and private and shared rooms with shared bathroom facilities available. Facilities include free wifi, self catering kitchen, sitting room, mini-cinema, laundry, children's playground, bbq area, parking, and freezer for fishermen's catch. Nightly showing of the John Wayne classic, The Quiet Man, filmed in Cong in Lakeland House's mini-cinema.
2000 acres of woodlands and forest surround Lakeland House, making for beautiful walking and cycling paths along the shores of Lough Corrib and the River Cong. The village dates back to the 7th century and is home to the 12th Century Cong Abbey and Ashford Castle. Visitors marvel at the stone circles, megalithic tombs, cairns and the Guinness viewing tower. Great fishing, boat hire, lake cruises, pony trekking and falconry are all located within walking distance of Lakeland House. The Quiet Man Museum and Tours delight fans of the classic John Wayne movie. Located 24 miles from Westport and Galway, Lakeland House is a great location from which to tour the West of Ireland.
Whatever your interests, whether you enjoy fishing, hiking, kayaking, walks in nature - you are spoilt for choice in Cong.
Local information and maps available, and discount vouchers for local cafes and restaurants.
Cong Camping, Caravan & Glamping Park is also on Lakeland House grounds.
You are welcome to cancel any booking free of charge up to 7 days prior to arrival date. After this point we will charge for the booking.
Check in: 3pm - 8pm
Check out:11am 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>