Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A deposit is required on group bookings and whole lodge bookings the deposit is non refundable if you cancel your booking or do not show up.
Lodge Hire (20 people)
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Lodge offers guests a fully equipped kitchen, BBQ, laundry facilities, WiFi internet, and a large outside covered deck area looking out over the garden and down to the lake. Each room comes with bed linen, heaters and electric blankets (except the dorm room which does not have electric blankets).
You can also completely hire out Lake Maraetai Lodge whether you are celebrating a birthday, anniversary, having a general get together with family or friends or just are a social group, we offer you the perfect place to have your celebration. With a large covered outdoor deck area that can be set up for a party you can really let your hair down in the evening if you want to.
Mangakino and Whakamaru are surrounded by beautiful scenic lakes as a result of the Hydro Dams which themselves are spectacular structures to see. The towns are also surrounded by forest and farmland. On the lake you can do a range of watersports including wakeboarding, waterskiing, kayaking, or you can go fishing or climbing. The Waikato river trails are also great to walk and cycle along. Mangakino really is the perfect all-round destination for those who seek peace and tranquillity or outdoor adventures. We know backpackers, tourists, families and NZ travellers will find plenty to do and see in this region.
With the region in mind Pureora Forest Park is located close by and boasts many features including a number of impressive bush walks, and New Zealand’s’ largest Totara Tree. Taupo, Rotorua, Waitomo and Tokoroa are less than an hour away. Lake Maraetai Lodge really is the ideal central location to enjoy the best of central North Island. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>