Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our room are bright and silent, with private bathroom, wireless internet connection, tv and air conditioning. All the rooms, exept one have access to the fabulous balcony in the photo gallery . Upon request, we offer also the garage service.
We privilege the "maximal independence" hospitality: our guests will have the keys of their apartments, so that you will not have any time-table restrictions or being forced pass thru a reception every time you get in or out; our breakfast is not included in the price but is on request contacting us before your arrival; it 's self service: at the moment of arrival you will have every thing you need for your stay here (biscuits, corn-flakes, butter, jam, fruit juice, milk, tea, coffee) and, again, no time-table restrictions. The supplement for the breakfast is 4,00 for person per day.
The way Portuense can be the mother of the roads of Rome, and it was constructed to the end of the I century D.C., in order to connect the city to the harbor of Fiumicino.
It is in XV Town hall called Arvalia-Portuense in memory of the ancient sacerdotal college of the Frates Arvales instituted by Romolo, the founder of Rome.
It's essential you communicate to us the time of your check-in at least two days of your arrival; otherwise you could not meet anybody opening the door because we are not always at home.
If you need the place for you car you have to fix two days before your arrival because the place are only two.
The check in is between 13-21. We request a supplement of 20,00 euros for the arrival in extra-time until 01.00 am.
We don't accept arrivals after 1.00 am.
Check-out before 10:00 am.
Important: Cancellation policy 72h before arrival!
Payment only in cash at the arrival. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>