Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
La Sucursal is a hostel made for travelers. We take your comfort very seriously, therefore, all areas are spacious and comfortable, so that your stay is enjoyable in our establishment. For your comfort our rooms are large and our beds have fan, individual lamp and locker. Cook your best recipes in our fully equipped kitchen while enjoying a beautiful view of the city. Breakfast is not included but we offer it. You can enjoy oatmeal, cereals, bread, jams, butter, coffee, milk and local fruits.
Enjoy the evening in our main terrace, drinking a origin coffee with our coffee roasters La Marianella. Learn how they grow their coffee on the lands of the south of Colombia, working with the community to change the stigma of the region.
Let yourself get into the salsa culture of Cali, the world capital of salsa, and learn to dance with our FREE salsa classes EVERY day at 8PM, or immerse yourself in the dance by taking private classes in our salsa studio so you can learn the best of dance. Get to know the best party locations in the city with our staff, who takes you out EVERY day. After dancing, relax with a delicious beer on our terrace or on one of the balconies and enjoy the Cali breeze.We are located in the Granada neighborhood surrounded by restaurants and bars and only 5 minutes walk from the center and the tourist sites of the city.
Feel at home while salsa caleña takes over you. Welcome to the family. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>