Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A quiet modern bungalow accommodation set in oak woods in the hamlet of Bazalgue, in the district of Baladou. The house stands on the crossroads of a walking track, marked by a standing stone. There are many local walks direct from the house. No passing traffic as we are at the end of a track, we are in very rural location.
Geraldine and Steve welcome you to their house were there is accommodation for up to 2 family members or friends. The room has views onto the woods, fitted wardrobes, bed linen dressing gown and towels, and are central heated in winter. There is 1 double bedroom or 1 twin bedroom (please inform by email your preference). For the bedroom there is 1 private shower room/wc for your own use, located opposite the bedroom. There is a large elevated terrace and covered patio area for relaxing and where the inclusive self service breakfast can be taken in fine weather or in the dining area, a large garden with garden seating where you can have picnics (tableware can be provided) in a tranquil private setting, and where the local birds and wildlife can be seen. There is also available use of a fridge/freezer, if guests want to store picnic food. Wi-fi available throughout the property. There are no kitchen facilities available for the guests and no dogs allowed, and no cot or extra bed available for children.
We have the advantage of being on the borders of the Correze and Dordogne departments, which means the many attractions of all 3 areas are easily accessible.
In the Lot there is the famous 900 year-old pilgrim town of Rocamadour, plus the amazing caves of Lacave and Padirac.
In the Dordogne you have the Chateau of Castelnaud, with all its intact battlements, or the troglodyte dwellings at the Grottes du Roc de Cazelle.
In the Correze you can visit the ancient viscounty capital of Turenne, and call in at the red village of Collanges-la-Rouge.
There are also many colourful markets for local products, at Martel, Sarlet, Souillac and Brive
For activities it is a great area for walking & cycling. Bike rental can be arranged. We can advise on many of local tracks around the area. All the routes are covered by the IGN maps 2136ET and 2036ET.
The Dordogne River is also a wonderful place for canoeing, and fishing permits can be obtained easily. Other activities that can be done are paragliding, horse trekking and more.
We are also right on the doorstep of Europes largest and best Cave Diving area. Many of the cave dives are very local and there is an air filling station in the Lot region.
A20 auto route 5km.
Main town Souillac is 8km.
Main town Martel is 7km approx
The nearest shops, bars and restaurants are located in the main towns. Personal transport is advised to get around the area.
English speaking owners.
Please contact us to if you prefer a bedroom with single beds and if you plan to arrive before 17. 00 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>