Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation 3 days before arrival date or 50% of balance will be charged.
No show 100% of balance will be charged.
Reduction in Numbers 3 days before or 50% of balance will be charged.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Own transport preferable
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are Jane (from the UK) and Felipe (from Colombia), we have both travelled extensively around Latin America (how we met) so we know what helps make a great hostel. Before the pandemia we spent 3 years successfully managing a different hostel here (consistently the highest rated in San Gil) and this year our dream finally came true to open our own hostel in this amazing place.
Felipe and I fell in love with La Hacienda from the moment we first arrived and we are over the moon to be able to continue sharing this wonderful location with you all. Our aim is to create a home from home where everyone feels relaxed and at ease, we are always on hand to help with anything you need - home cooked meals, organising activities, bus tickets, sharing tips on the best places to visit and best local hiking.
Our spacious rooms are cool and airy with high ceilings and super comfy beds, all set around a central courtyard. The house has a large kitchen which is available for guests to use, with both a gas cooker and traditional wood fired stove. The climate is usually warm in the day and fresh at night so you can snuggle up with your blanket.
This unique, peaceful place is perfect for those who want to experience the extreme sports that San Gil has to offer or equally for those who just want to get away from the hustle and bustle, relax in a hammock, go for a beautiful walk, enjoy some tasty food and watch the sun set behind the distant mountains or go stargazing at night.
La Hacienda is set in the original farmhouse of an organic coffee finca close to San Gil, surrounded by lush vegetation. Our cool, airy rooms are set around a central courtyard and the house has lots of different spaces, both inside and outside for our guests to relax in.
All the food we serve is freshly cooked and homegrown where possible. We make fresh bread every day, have our own chickens who provide us with eggs and a little garden where we grow veggies and herbs. We always have vegetarian and vegan options available.
We have our own in-house masseuse who is also a Reiki master. Perfect to relax those tired muscles after a day rafting or hiking or if you just want to treat yourself to a bit of pampering.
La Hacienda Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13.00 to 20.00
Check out before 12.00
Early check-in late check out can be arranged with no extra charge.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards (We have to charge 3.5% for card payments )
Breakfast not included
Reception from 07.00 to 20.00
Pets by arrangement only 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>