Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our rooms are clean, comfortable and spacious. They come either with a private or a shared bathroom. Nice, hot, gas powered showers 24/24. WiFi available for checking your emails. We are happy to welcome you whether you travel alone, as a couple, with one or two friends or as a family. In fact, we are a Swiss-French family and glad to speak with you in English, German and, of course, in French.
La Dolce Vita is centrally located, 1 block from the central market away, 2 blocks from San Francisco church and its souvenir shops and 3 blocks from the main square Plaza 25 de Mayo. We are pleased to help you find your way around the city, tip you off on what to see and where to eat as well as help you choose a Spanish school.
We look forward to welcoming you soon at La Dolce Vita Guesthouse !
Thank you for letting us know your approximate arrival time when making your advance reservation !
Opening hours for arrivals : from 7am to 9pm only ! We are happy to store your luggage until your room is ready and you may also use our facilities.
Official check out at 11am. You are welcome to store your luggage with us for free and use our facilities while waiting for your connection towards your next destination.
Please note that our fixed rates are exclusively in Bolivianos. Other currencies displayed on this site simply give you a rough idea about our rates in your own currency. Thank you for paying cash, in Bolivianos only, upon your arrival.
What do our rooms with en suite (private) bathroom include ?
- Hot, gas powered showers
- Toilet paper
What do our 4 rooms with a shared bathroom include ?
- 1 bathroom with a hot, gas powered shower
- 2 restrooms
- Toilet paper 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>