Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our small eco hostel has shared rooms of 8 people and private apartments, each one equipped with independent air conditioner and heater, private bathrooms, lockers and free WIFI. We think about your comfort and value your privacy, that's why each lower bunk bed is separated by an individual blind.
We are located within walking distance to the beach (20 min.), Port (12 min.), and City of Arts and Science. The closest metro station is Maritim- Serreria (2 min.) With direct conecction with the Airport. Please note that in order to offer one of the lowest prices in Valencia, we have unique services such as online check in and pin code access, so be sure to check your e-mail before arrival!
La Casa Del Colibri Youth Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Automatic entrance. Check in exclusively online. Arrival is possible from 10 am, however bed use is subject to availability and is guaranteed only from 2 pm forward.
Check out before 11 am
This property will pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Reduced reception hours. No reception on Sundays.
Pet friendly, charges apply and admission held to request approval
Please note we accept free cancellations or modifications up to 48 hours before arrival date. After that you will be charged the price of the first night as a cancellation fee, modifications will not be accepted after free cancellation period has ended and you will be charged the full stay price. Once checked in payments are not refunded. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>