Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
As a team of trekkers, yogis, climbers, road trippers and snow sports enthusiasts - we love nature and need to stay well fueled! So we put this mission into our menu.. keeping it select and high quality for fresh and tasty dishes. Feel great for your adventures and on the chill days.
Lone Traverse India is a trekking and tours company specializing in the less traveled and unexplored areas of Himachal, sharing our adventures in the beauty and power of wild nature. Walk your own journey with us for a while. We are happy to help with questions about the area, culture and cool things to do. so don't be shy, say hi! We have hostel rooms and rentable penthouse apartment here onsite, and yoga classes to revive you in the mornings.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 08:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash and UPI.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included but you can order food and enjoy the café. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>