Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Some dormitory rooms feature double beds while others feature a small double bed (120 cm wide). There is a safety deposit box in the dormitory rooms.
Free coffee or tea is provided for guests. Guests will find a shared kitchen equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. Free toiletries are available in the shared shared shower and bathroom.
A supermarket, convenience store and public bath are located within a 5-minute walk from the property.
The hostel offers bicycle rentals on site. Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine is 6 minutes by bike from Kyoto beopen Hostel. The hostel is a 20-minute stroll from Tofuku-ji Temple and 18 minutes by car from Kiyomizu-dera Temple. The nearest airport is Osaka Itami Airport, 37 km from the property.
Minami Ward is a great choice for travelers interested in temples, history and sightseeing.
In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying.
1. Check-in time: from 15:00 to 19:00
When you request to leave your luggage before check in, it is possible only from 9AM to noon.
2. Check-out time: by 11:00
3. Reception hour: from 10:00-19:00
4. Payment: cash only (JPY)
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 7 days(or more) before Arrival Date ：free
(2) 3 days before Arrival Date ：50 ％ of the first night
(4) on the day or No Show：100 % of the first night
6. Age restriction: over 18 years old
7. No smoking
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. Tax is included.
10. Breakfast is not included. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>