Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancellation until 7 days until arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located on perfect location, within a walking distance to all main attractions, resturants and bars and just next to charming city park Tivoli - Ljubljana major sightseeing.
You can cook in our kitchen, enjoy our laundry service, relax in the living room with free fast Wi-Fi, cable TV, DVDs and books, or step out to explore the huge selection of bars and cafés in downtown or make a picnic in the park. When you get back home, we’re sure that you’re going to remember your stay as one of the best parts of your trip. All stays include free continental-style breakfast (served from 8am to 10am). Access is by code, which ensures your security. Free lockers and luggage storage are included.
Kva Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Please note that the full amount of a reservation will be charged in case of No-Show.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
3,13€ City tax not included.
Guest kitchen is open all the night.
Parkings on request!
9am - 12pm
15pm - 9pm
Please let us know about your arrival time in advance so we can arrange your check in in a time of low occupany and reduced reception opening!
Non smoking Hostel.
Free Wi-Fi Internet access in all rooms.
Free security lockers & reading lights.
Key card access to the Hostel.
Laundry service and towels for rent.
Free luggage storage.
- The 10.00 Euro deposit of your key card will not be refunded in case of any damage or irregularity
- KVA Hostel reserves the right of admission or expulsion in case of neglecting our rules
- A mandatory law requires every guest has to present valid government ID upon check-in, persons other than registered guests are restricted from the apartment. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
第 1 名, 最受欢迎旅舍 Ljubljana
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>