Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For cancelattion the group have to notice to the hostel with 7 days of anticipation, otherwise the hostel will no be able to refund the deposit of the confirmation
For reduction of the number of the group we could accept it with 7 days of anticipation from the date of booking, otherwise the hostel will no be able to refund the correspond amount of deposit of the confirmation
Additional Terms and Conditions
For group booking we ask to make a deposit of the 50% of the total amount of the reservation for confirm the booking.
The group have 72 hours after booking to make the deposit or the hostel will ask to cancel the booking.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Kom hostal recommends to contact by email before booking for being sure of the conditions.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in the centre of Pichilemu, five minutes on foot from the beach and 10 minutes by car from Punta de Lobos. Kom Hostal is in front of a Bank (ATM) and of a Police Station, near local markets, supermarket, drugstore and good restaurants. In addition, some of the finest attractions of our area such as Old Train Station and Parque Ross are near to our facilities.
We offer rooms that portray the charm and hospitality of the village. Spacious shared rooms and comfortable private rooms that provides the feeling of sleeping in your beach house. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests and travellers can get together and exchange past experiences and future plans.
Kom Hostal Pichilemu Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
Breakfast not included -
You could have breakfast for pay.
The reception service is open from 09.00 to 23.00
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>