Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation Policy: 72 hours before the arrival.
Check in: 2.00 – 9.00 pm Check out: 7.30 - 11.00
Method of Payment upon arrival: Cash only! Breakfast is not included, just complimentary coffee :)
Kokua Hostel has a 2 day cancellation policy.
Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay, for the exception in the peak season, which is not refundable. However, if we manage to sell your beds we can offer a partial refund.
We offer turs and meals
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The chill out atmosphere of our common areas and simple decor of our place will surely make your stay sociable, memorable and unique. We pride ourselves in taking customer service to the next level so we guarantee complete satisfaction.
We also make group dinners offer surf lessons, beach tours and can help you arrange any number of outdoor activities in the area.
Free Coffee and Tea provided every morning, an open outdoor kitchen for everyone, WiFi,garden, terrace for yoga and a playground.
Welcome to Kokua! 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>