Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
'KLONG' It's mean canal that mean we have little canal in front of our house that you can chill and relax along the side of it and see local living around ^^
Our House we provide
-FREE Wi-Fi access
-Free luggage storage up to 1week
***Property Policies & Conditions:
CANCELLATION at least 3 Days before arrival date.
CHECK IN 2PM. CHECK OUT 12PM.
This is what you have to know about us before you arrival and when stay with us,
Thank you for choosing our hostel. We are sure you will have a great stay here. We are a small house so please let us know your check in and check out times so we can be here to meet you (email email@example.com or booking.com message). Usually check in is from 2pm-8pm and check out is at 12pm but we can accommodate you if you let us know your travel arrangements. You can leave your luggage with us if you arrive before check in or if you are leaving late. If you come early we also have a patio at the front you can relax on.
Some things to know:
We accept cash only and there is a deposit of 300THB per person. If you damage the property you will be charged extra to cover this. Please keep the property clean and let us know if there are any issues.
We share showers and toilets for the whole house on the first floor.
There are stairs to get up to the bedrooms (be careful).
We have free WIFI: KLONHHOUSE. Password: sleeptight1822.
Breakfast is not included but we have a but we have a small café which is open Wednesday to Sunday mornings. Guests get a 30% discount on food and drinks.
We have local Thai neighbors so please be respectful when you are coming and going.
Please do not bring anyone who is not a guest into the hostel or open the door for strangers.
Close the door when you leave.
We are a pet friendly hostel. Please let us know in advance if you are bringing your furry friend (100THB per night).
Ask us if you need any recommendations - there is a lot to do in our area!
How to get to us:
1. Airport transfer - We can organize a large private taxi for 4-6 people to pick you up from DMK or BKK airport. This is 700THB including toll way costs. If you would like to arrange this please let us know your flight number, landing time, airline and airport.
2. By Taxi - The price will be 400-600THB from either airport. Tell the driver “Samsen Soi2 Banglampoo (สามเสนซอย2 สี่แยกบางลำพู). Once they drop you off, please cross the road to the opposite side from Soi2 and walk along the canal walkway. Our house is 182/2.
3. By Airport Railway - You can take airport railway and then get off at last station “Phraya Thai” then take a taxi which costs around 60-100THB. You can follow the instructions above.
4. By Bus - No. S1 from Suvarnabhumi International Airport .
Bus No. A4 from DMK airport .
Get off at Banglampoo or Khaosan Road Station then walk to us around 5-7mins.
You can find a map to our house and the area around it on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/klonghouse182.2/
If you have any questions feel free to contact us via booking text or call +66 95 979 2464 or +66 64 796 2479. We can't wait to host you!
Love Parn and Palm.
+66 95 979 2464
+66 64 796 2479 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>