Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
2 days and no show - 100%
14 days to 2 days - 50%
Additional Terms and Conditions
Children under 18 years MUST be accompanied by adults
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Kivu Resort is situated a walking distance from Kenya's 4th largest city, and easily accessible by Public and Private transport. It is just a short distance from Lake Nakuru National Park, Menengai Crater, Hyrax Hill & Kariandusi Prehistoric Sites.
The Resort provides free WiFi subject to service providers up time. Other facilities on the serene compound include restaurant, bar, spacious swimming pools, gym, children's park and meeting rooms. Airport transfers are available as well as vehicles for hire and tours with experienced guides. The Resort is only a 15 minute walk to Nakuru Town and close to the famous Nakuru Night Life.
At Kivu Resort, you Get More for Less.
Kivu Resort Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
24 hour Reception.
No Pets allowed on property.
Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>