Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No charge if cancelled 7 days before arrival. No changes allowed within 7 days of arrival(Full price will be charged).
Additional Terms and Conditions
For stag and hen parties there is a deposit of 20 euros per person to be paid on arrival by the person in charge of the booking. This is refunded in full if there has been no problems with the group. In the case of all other groups a credit card is required instead of a deposit. this is not accessed unless damage occurs. A minimum of two nights must be booked if booking for busy weekends.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hostel is situated in the town of Killarney directly opposite the bus and train station.
Within the hostel we have both dormitory style accommodation and private en suite rooms. The family en suite room consists of one double bed and two single beds.
Facilities include free light breakfast, free Wi-Fi, Internet access, a fully-equipped kitchen and dining room, laundry facilities, hot showers, cheap phone calls, fresh bed linen, free luggage storage and free parking spaces (subject to availability). We can also arrange bicycle rental and tours to local scenic spots.
If you feel like hanging out we have a book swap library, an acoustic guitar, up-to-date DVDs, board games, playing cards, and regular movie nights. Fancy going out instead? We also have maps and 'What's On' guides, plus free admission vouchers to local clubs!
If that's not enough, all Hostelworld bookings get 20 minutes of complimentary public Internet access at the hostel upon arrival - just ask at reception!
Our hostel is staffed 24hrs a day, 365 days of the year.
Killarney is renowned throughout the world for its beautiful scenery, from the ring of Kerry to the spectacular lakes of Killarney and the Torc Waterfall. The Railway Hostel's expertise and determination will make your stay in Killarney simply the best! 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>