Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The above two projects hotel and hostel have been leading the service, standard by the many sites. Such as the hotel has achieved 1000 reviews by their guests and rewarded 8.9 points on the booking.com as the first awarded hotel among the Mongolia's hotels.
Now we are starting same service KHUVSGUL LAKE MOBILE CAMPER inn countryside on 2019. It will be a new feeling if you would choose our mobile hotel service, you will be close to the Mongolian nomadic culture and the wild nature.
We are attempting to serve the same standard service wherever you want to stay in the steppe or countryside.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours: 24 hours.
6. Age Restriction:18+.
7. Taxes included.
8. All meals are included in room price (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
9. No pets.
10. Lighting, electricity
11. Free Wi-Fi
12. Complimentary tea, coffee
13. Camp bed, blanket, linen /Double blanket in the winter time/
14. Security 24 hours
15. Hand and Bath Towels
16. Shampoo, conditioner, tooth brush, slipper
17. Sink with hot water
19. Camp table chair
21. Heating 24 hours
22. Toilet with heater /female, male/
23. Tent /Capacity for 16 people in the winter time, own tent for summer time for each/
24. Mini bar /paid mini bar/ 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>