Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Reservations cancelled within in 14 days of your arrival date are unfortunately non-refundable.
Additional Terms and Conditions
· As part of our environmental awareness policy, we actively try to reduce our impact on resources. Therefore we do not normally service rooms during visits. During your stay, if you need us to service the room, we are more than happy to accommodate this upon request.
· Here at Khotso, the open fire and the stars are our television, the grass is our luxury carpet and nature is our entertainment. We look forward to opening up the great outdoors for you and having a drink with you and our other guests around the fire.
· If you’d like any information about what activities we have on offer, let us know and we can email you - alternatively just check out our website.
· If any of the above isn’t clear, please don’t hesitate to be in touch - we can clarify any detail over the phone or by email.
If you’re travelling in numbers, you’ve come to the right place...
At Khotso we are proud to cater for a multitude of groups
of all sizes and ages. They range from outdoor weekends for
Durban schools, to large international organisations such
as World Challenge and True Adventures to smaller travel
agencies from all over. Whether a 3 day horse ride or hike
into Lesotho, rafting on the river, taking on a volunteering
project in a Basotho school or any of the many other activities,
our dedicated entertainment team has seen countless happy
faces pass through our doors.
We pride ourselves in being large enough to host almost any
size of group, yet small enough to create a bespoke package
that caters for each group’s individual needs.
Example activities are: Outride on the farm, 3 day Lesotho
horse trail or hike, Local guided hike to Bushman’s paintings
from the farm, Rafting, Fishing, Mountain biking, Fishing,
Volunteering, raft building,orienteering, Sani Pass Tours,
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our accommodation is reflected in our setting, and we provide rustic, lively, comfortable, clean, affordable lodging to suit all and any who are looking to get the most out of the great outdoors and this magnificent place we’re lucky enough to call home.
There's the rustic and lively Backpackers Lodge, campsite with kitchen and ablutions in the orchard next to the mountain stream, and 3 magnificent self-catering rondawels overlooking a secluded gorge. Escape the hustle and bustle of the towns and cities and spend precious time with friends and family in your own rondawel or head to the Lodge for the sociable atmosphere and embrace the wonderful characters that travel here from all over the world.
With the breathtaking jagged skyline of the Southern Drakensberg mountains, and Lesotho sitting on the horizon, Khotso is nestled in the Underberg Valley just up from the majestic Umzimkulu River. Herds of Eland and Blesbok roam freely, fish eagles, crowned cranes and cape vultures soar in the skies around Khotso's very own Eland's Peak, sitting at 1,800m above sea-level. Only a hop (10mins) from Underberg, you can easily stock up with everything you need for the perfect mountain getaway.
Khotso Lodge & Horse Trails Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 90.00 ZAR per person per day.
Reception is open from 7:30 till 20:00.
Child friendly. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>