Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in the ex-dormitory of mister Kotov’s manufactory – one of the biggest manufactory of old Russia. In 10 minutes from us there is Danilovsky monastery – the oldest Orthodox monastery of Moscow, founded by Danila Alexandrovich – son of Alexander Nevsky. In 5 minutes from us is place where Tarkovsky used to live. In front of us is the place, where the Russian anarchist Fanny Сaplan shot at Lenin. The Kremlin and the most part of all attractions of the city are only in 2 subway station stops from us.
Keds Hostel & Coffee House is in an old building built during the first wave of industrialization in the XIX century. By equipping the accommodation facility, we tried to make an offer for the guests as diverse as possible: we have budget beds in common rooms on the mezzanines under the ceiling, individual comfortable single and double capsules, cozy budget rooms with shared bathrooms, as well as standard rooms with its own bathroom. The ancient brick walls, high ceilings, stylish interiors, common areas, decorated with collages of the Moscow artist Dimitry Zapylikhin - we are sure you will like it here.In the chill-out zone, periodic events are held: collective board games, movie screenings, sometimes with further discussion, etc. The hostel has a coffee shop with its own bakery. For each guest - welcome drink. Guests in the sneakers will get additional surprises.
Keds Hostel & Coffee House Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 100 RUB per person per day.
We do not accept customers younger than 1 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>