Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Kayun is a stylish, clean new hostel designed with the traveler in mind. We provide free WiFi, 24hr security and reception, English-speaking staff, tour bookings, a cafe, air conditioning in every room, a swimming pool and more.
We have a wide range of rooms to accommodate all types of travelers, including a 10-bed ladies' dorm which is secure and spacious, designed exclusively for women.
Our 16-bed mixed dorm is designed to look more streamline and feel more private than your typical dorm room.
We have two private twin rooms, each with two single beds, a safe box, en suite bathroom, LCD TV and towels.
We also have 12 private double rooms, each with a queen-sized bed, safe box, en suite bathroom, LCD TV and towels.
The hostel also has five deluxe double rooms with a larger room size, queen-sized bed, safe box, refrigerator, en suite bathroom, LCD TV and towels.
There's also one extra large room with a king-sized bed, safe box, refrigerator, en suite bathroom, LCD TV and towels.
Our safety features are among the best, with 24hr security, CCTV, key-card room access, and fire safety equipment.
Taxis are available outside our front door. You can also rent motorbikes nearby, while a laundry is just across the street.
Enjoy Bali from our spacious, comfortable hostel by the beach!
Please note that guests in dorm rooms must be over 16 years of age. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>