Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hostel has been open for 2 years. Thus all rooms, dormitories and bathrooms benefit from new furniture.
A nomads' abode which lends its hospitality to citizens of the world, Kasthamandap Traveller's Home is a modern-day boarding tavern that hosts their guests who come in pursuit of adventure, culture, peace and novel experiences, in the land among the mountains. Guests are warmly welcomed into our family. We prioritize remembrance before remuneration and are humbled by people`s opinion that we provide a quiet, comfortable and peaceful boarding, situated near the centre of Kathmandu and yet far enough to be away from the buzz of the busy capital.
We specialise in providing a memorable stay. For anyone to truly experience the place, it's inevitable to experience the people and their spirit; and in with that in mind we are also developing a philanthropic project, setting up avenues to meet and live as a nepali, for without the birds - what is a sanctuary.
WE SPEAK ENGLISH, NEPALI AND FRENCH (OUR MANAGER HAS LIVED MANY YEARS IN SWITZERLAND)
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 10.00 to 23.00.
2. Check-out Time: until 12.00 noon.
3. Payment: Cash only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 1 day advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Reception Hours: from 07.00 to 23.00. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>