Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Karikari Lodge Doubtless Bay on the Karikari Peninsula is a great place to base yourself when holidaying in the Far North of New Zealand. The Karikari Peninsula is a Water Sports Paradise, Cheers.Paul and Katalina.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Karikari Lodge is fully furnished and self contained. The Lodge is a three bedroom single story home which sleeps up to 6 people.It is on a private fully fenced section and is wheelchair accessible.All bedding and linen is supplied.
There is a service station,small convenient store, liquor store, takeaway, and boat ramp within close proximity of the Lodge.There is a World Class Golf Course,Vineyards and Cafe nearby.
Within a 5 to 10 minute drive from the lodge you can find a number of beautiful beaches suitable for Surfing,Kite Surfing,Boogie Boarding,Kayaking,fishing,Diving and swimming.This is a water sports paradise.
Take a 30 minute drive,and and you will experience the rugged beauty of the West Coast. Horse Treks Fishing Charters and Tours are just some of the exciting activities available while sojourning in the Far North. We accept Master Card and Visa Credit and Debit Cards. Mauri Ora.
Please note. The free stand up Paddle boards, Kayaks,& Boogie boards are not available to guests on the morning of their check out.If guests staying at Karikari Lodge need Paul from Karikari Lodge to take the SUP & Kayaks to the beach this is done between 10.00am & 2.00pm daily.
Cash or Paypal payment accepted. Sorry we do not have credit card facilities at this stage.
Nga mihi (acknowledgements) 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>