Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Karibu Property is located in a very secure area, only 10 min. walk from the city center of Moshi, Tanzania.
We offer accommodation in shared six-bed, four-bed and three-bed where you can make close friends or two twin-bed double rooms for those who want more privacy.
This fully furnished property offers a big garden with volley ball pitch, ping pong table, swimming pool, bar and barbecue. All these facilities will make you enjoy your stay.
You can watch movies, play cards or just relax and read a book from our library in our great living room combined with a spacious terrace, or chat with other volunteers for hours while looking at the moon and stars.
We can arrange Kilimanjaro, Mount Meru and Ol Donoy Lengai climbs, and also, safaris to Serengeti , Ngorongoro, Arusha, Lake Manyara, and Tarangire National Parks. We can also arrange Safari to Tsavo Park in Kenya as well as day trips around Kilimanjaro.
Check in and check out is flexible with24h reception - please advise us about your estimated arrival time - Airport pickup transfers: (45 min taxi drive) 30 euros/ 35$/ 55.000 TZS. It is possible to pay in any of these currency.
Breakfast is Included but dinners are available: 3€ / 4$ / 6.000 TZS
Payment upon arrival by cash only - Euros, Dollars and Tanzanian Shillings accepted.
Cancellation policy: 24h advance notice
Volunteering is available at Born to Learn NGO 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>