Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel team arrange a cookery class every evening to the guests who are interested and offer Sri Lankan style vegetarian dinner for all the guests in rooftop kitchen and open dining area where all can gather and share there experience, meet with people from different countries and cultures. And also offers breakfast, tea and coffee. Assisting with travel arrangements, scooter and car rental,airport shuttle, and all other needs of the guests are the other facilities provides by the hostel team and dedicate to make their guests 'feel like home' environment in the hostel.
There is very cheap and classy tasty food available in our adjoining restaurant just 10 meter from the hostel.Also the hostel has the facility for getting free delivery from KFC, Mac Donald and Pizza hut because of the close proximity to the city.
The hostel situated just about 2 km from the city center, Kandy railway station and the main bus station. It's 20 min. walk in the lake round to the famous buddhist Tooth Relic Temple,5 km to the Mahaveli river and 7 km to the royal botanical garden in Peradeniya. Nearest airport is Bandaranayaka airport 83 km from the hostel.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 am.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area.
6. Reception working hours 24 hours. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>