Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If guest cancels within 72 hours of your function, they will be responsible for 50% of their projected final billing.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our guest house can comfortably accommodate 14 people. There are 11 rooms in total, with eight single rooms and three double rooms (2 twin beds).
All of our rooms are secure and come with clean linen, towels and internet access. All common areas and 2 bathrooms are shared within the house. There are no private bathrooms.
There are cooking facilities in this house including filtered water dispenser, coffee and tea.
There is pool that is accessible by guests 18 years and older. We do not provide lifeguard services, therefore we ask that children under the age of 18 do not use the pool without adult supervision.
Our house is wheelchair accessible. It is also Wi-Fi-ready.
We have an organic farm and café onsite which is open to the public for lunch and dinner from Tuesday - Saturday, closed Sunday and Monday. Lunch hours are between 11:30 - 2:30pm and dinner is between 6:00 - 8:00pm. Farm tours are available and can be set up for you by calling in advance. Our contact information will be in your booking confirmation email.
We’re near some of the most beautiful beaches on Oahu; they can be easily accessed by either car or bus. There is a bus stop right in front of our property for those who prefer.
Please read our Things to Note below before booking.
We are located off the beaten path on 14.5 acres of organic farmland.
Please expect to hear a rooster crow and/or a few mosquito's and ants from time to time.
We have a 72-hr cancellation policy.
A 25% deposit is required to confirm your reservation.
Full payment is required at check-in. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>