Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Kaboom is located right in front of the Central Station of Maastricht, in the vivid district of Wyck, known for its authentic boutiques and specialty boutiques. The rest of Maastricht is within reach, just 10 minutes walking distance towards the historical centre with the Vrijthof and the old Market.
Each room is equipped with a XL flat screen TV but of course you can stream movies on your tablet as well (free Wi-Fi, remember?). Sleep well in our comfortable Auping-bed and wake up under the rain shower. Time for a bath you do not have anyhow. There is too much to see and to do. Do not forget to set your alarm, because in our super-comfortable beds with soft down bedding you can quickly oversleep.
*Kaboom has been Nominated for Best Hotel Concept 2015 by Entree Magazine
Kaboom's Policies & Conditions:
Free cancellation up to 24 hours prior to arrival date check in time (15:00)
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Taxes not included - city tax + green fee 5.95 EUR per person per night
Breakfast weekday: 7.00-10.00 am(Sun-Thu); weekend 8.00-11.00 am (Fri-Sat)
24 hour Reception.
Public parking cost is €14 per day, available at P+R Station Maastricht 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>