Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in the cultural heart of Jakarta (and the 20-minute drive from the airport), KINI blends the urban convenience of the modern capsule hotel with the elegance and comfort of Indonesian tradition to provide a unique new way to experience your stay in the Big Durian.
We provide Free Activities Only for our guests every Thursday - Sunday. On Thursday we have walking culinary tour to Pluit Sakti, one of the most popular street food in Jakarta. On Friday, guests can learn how to make a handmade batik piece. On Saturday we will reminiscing the good old days while playing kite at Waduk Pluit or join our movie night!
We have a spacious common area that has an 11 in one game in one table. There are foosball, mini billiard, hockey table, mini ping-pong, chess, playing cards, congklak (Indonesian traditional game), TV, and projector.
***Please kindly note:
1. '1-Bed / 'Standard 1-Bed / Deluxe 1-Bed Dorm' are actually in one room and there are total 17 beds in this room, which is “17-Bed Mixed Dorm” in fact. The facilities are the same and you have to share the room with others.
2. The same situation applies to '1-Bed / Standard 1-Bed / Deluxe 1-Bed Female Dorm' as well.
1. Cancellation Policy: 1 day before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:30 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card, but extra charge for credit card service fee.
5. Taxes: included.
6. Breakfast: not included.
7. Age Restriction: The minimum age to check in is 17 years old.
8. No curfew.
9. No smoking in the whole hostel.
10. Reception Working Hours: from 07:00 to 23:00. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>