Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Your satisfaction is most important to us. So that you can enjoy your stay to the fullest, our team is there for you and always keep an insider tip for explorers or dancers, and help them explore the city with tips that may not be found in every guidebook. We always respond to your individual wishes. Good service is not a question of price for us. Here you will find modern, comfortably furnished and bright rooms at fair prices. We are looking forward to your visit.
With our central location and excellent public transport links, we are the perfect base for exploring the entire city. The KM Hostel is located in the Wandsbek district of Hamburg, just 100 meters from the 'Alter Teichweg' underground station. So you can quickly and easily reach the most beautiful places in Hamburg. the Alster, which offers a unique panoramic view of the city center, or the historic Hamburg Reeperbahn.
Hamburg offers you: culture, party, nightlife, shopping, sightseeing and above all many surprises. You also have the option of renting a bicycle at over 200 stations in the city using the so-called city bike and returning it to the destination at the nearest station. In the immediate vicinity of the hostel you will also find various supermarkets and bakeries and a gas station.
K&M Hostel offers a range of dorm accommodation in Hamburg with free WiFi access in all areas. Free private parking is available on site. Each room has access to a shared bathroom. A communal kitchen is at your disposal.
K&M Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out from 10:00 to 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included. We do not offer breakfast.
Reception: 10.00 - 23.00.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>