Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Its a perfect location, just a stone's throw from the greatest landmarks of the Old Town: the main Square, the Cloth Hall, St. Florian's Gate and the Wawel Royal Castle which can be easily reached on foot.
Jordan Guest Rooms has for guests disposal 43 beds in single, double, triple rooms. 6 rooms with economy type - are faced to glassed light corridor with individual Air- Conditioning. The room with queen bed (140x200). Room equipment: Internet (LAN) connection for free, SAT TV, LCD with radio, safe, desk, telephone, bathroom equipped with: shower, hairdryer, towels and cosmetics.
Every room is equipped with:
-bathroom with shower
-Free Wi-Fi service
-cosmetics and souvenirs for sale.
There is also a small mini - bar and internet point near our reception.
Our qualified, polite and discrete staff is always very helpful and is at pains to make our guests feel at home. We wish your stay in our hotel to be full of nice experiences, convincing you to visit us again in the future.
We invite you very sincerely.
Standard Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
Non refundable - no cancellation possibility.
Check in time is from 02.00 p.m.
Check out time is till 11.00 a.m.
Breakfast is served in our restaurant 'Biblioteka Magellana' in a buffet form between 07.00-10.00 a.m. and is included in the price.
Payment upon arrival by Credit cards or cash - polish zloty or euro.
Pets are not allowed.
All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds. All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots.
All older children or adults are charged PLN 112 per night per person for extra beds.
Any type of extra bed or baby cot is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the hotel. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>