Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Jog Niwas was conceived when Shanane Davis and Gajendra Singh Chouhan realized the urgent need to revive the luxurious, time-intensive, distinctive arts of courtly India before they were lost forever. They began to work in close collaboration with the most skilled and knowledgeable masters of Indias surviving royal kharkanas (workshops) to restore a selection of hereditary court arts to their former glory and to find a clientele who would be able to appreciate these arts' exceptional beauty and rarity.
Shanane and Gajendra established Jog Niwas and its interior salons and guest rooms over a 7-year period to showcase these treasures and to educate visitors to recognize authentic materials, high-quality workmanship and traditional design, in short, to become the connoisseurs on whom India's most refined arts had always depended.
Cancellation policy: 5 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00 noon.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 12% city tax is not included in the room rate.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>