Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel has a system of air conditioning (AC) in every room. Guests stay in comfortable capsule-like rooms, featured with orthopedic mattresses. The single capsule room has a personal locker, an individual shelf, a lamp, a socket, a clothes hanger, and a curtain.
Guests can make free use of the hostel kitchen. Microwave, electrical boiler, coffee machine, and all other kitchen supplies are offered for travelers to use in preparing their food. All day long the guests are welcome to have a free cup of tea or coffee in the hostel’s launch zone.
The Reception desk is open 24 hours a day. With the guests personal request they also can be provided with a laptop for its personal use in addition to a pair of slippers, a hair drier, an iron, a laundry room service, and a safe.
The numbers of Cafés, shopping malls, movie theaters are only in 5-minute walk away from the hostel. “Jedi Hostel” is 5-minute away from the nearest metro station “Smolensakaya”.
Kremlin and the Red Square are less than 20 minutes away from the hostel. It’s only one metro stop away from Kievsky Railway station where you can take the non-stop Aeroexpress to the International Airport Vnukovo.
“Jedi Hostel” Accommodation Policy and Conditions
Check-in from 1pm
Check-out before 12am
After the check-out all the guests can store their bags in the Hostel for one day FREE of charge!
Free cancellation is available at any time.
Payment can be made with cash or credit card.
All the taxes are included.
Breakfast is not included, 200RUB per person.
•Reception desk is open 24 hours a day
•No closing hours or curfew
•We do not provide accommodation clients younger than 12 years old (12+)
•Non-smoking policy is applied throughout the whole hostel area
Best regards, 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>