Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located near to the Blue Mountains National Park, one of the most spectacular natural wonders of Jamaica. From our facilities you can reach easily the park itself as well as other interesting tourist attractions of the area such as Blue Mountain Peak and Blue Mountain Big Level.
We have two private rooms with queen size beds and a dorm with six beds. Dinner is served at the guest house for a small cost per person while breakfast is free. Coffee from our farms can be organized too. A bar is located on the property and sancks and other beverages can also be purchased there. Cool reggae music can be heard in the evenings on the terrace. It is quite a decent setting in the middle of the mountains.
Jay's Guest House Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 18:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash wise (Transfer Wise)
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>