Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You are no longer a tourist but our family, our friend. Come as a guest, stay like a local, leave as a friend.
Set in an artist village, amongst rice fields and local activities with the centre being only 7 minutes away, Jawajiwa is perfect for the traveller who would like to experience the real Yogyakarta.
We offer a mixed dormitory and a female dormitory for the budget traveller, as well as 3 private rooms with air conditioning. Both dormitories have 4 single bunk beds, each with a bed side lamp, shelf for your personal things and a super comfy mattress. You also have access to a locker and lockable storage under your bed and hangers to hang your clothes. Our double bedrooms have king sized beds that are extremely comfortable as well as lockable storage under the bed and plenty of room for your bags and belongings. The Jawajiwa has two indoor shower rooms with western toilets and hot water, as well as a fabulous outdoor shower and toilet. There is an authentic outdoor kitchen over looking the garden, as well as indoor and outdoor communal areas. Our back garden offers the perfect place to sit and unwind or lay back in one of our hammocks and enjoy the tranquility. Fast wifi comes as standard as well as a different and delicious breakfast each day for our private rooms. The Jawajiwa is very spacious with both a front garden and back garden, the back garden leading to rice fields and containing fruit trees.
Scooters can be easily rented through the Jawajiwa. You have 24hr access to instant hot water for drinks, along with tea bags, coffee and sugar. Amenities are yours to use freely, such as a toaster, hob for cooking, fridge freezer, blender, plates, mugs, cups and cutlery. We want you to feel at home, relaxed and looked after whilst staying at the Jawajiwa - the place to where time stops. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>