Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Some units include private washrooms and some use shared washroom facilities. A fully equipped state of the art kitchen can accommodate groups and individual travellers at the same time. Free WiFi is available throughout the hostel and there is a coin operated guest laundry on the premises. Lockers are also available to use for skis, snowboards & backpacks. Free parking is available within close proximity to the hostel.
We are centrally located in downtown Jasper making it easy to access from the bus & train station and also close to the restaurants, the Jasper Aquatic & Activity Centre, the Parks Canada Information Centre and some nearby trailheads.
Jasper Downtown Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 11.00 % per person per stay
Breakfast not included.
No children under 12 years are not permitted in dorms.
Anyone under 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
There is no surcharge for credit cards.
The entire building is non-smoking.
No sleeping bags may be used in the hostel, all linens and blankets are provided. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>