Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have been ebtablisted in 2017 and be famous with Ha Giang Loop Group tours anf motorbike rental.
Our hostel includes a delicious buffet breakfast. The Jasmine Hostel is situated right in Ha Giang, providing easy access to the Ha Giang Loop. Travelers can opt for private rooms or bunk with other travelers with access to a shared bathroom and private bathroom.
Our 24-hour staff is ready and willing to aid you with any questions you have. We can even recommend activities, areas to visit, and more during your stay in this breathtaking area!
With the additional option of a motorbike rental or joining one of our motorbike tours with local guides, we'll make sure your stay is enjoyable and customized to your needs. Check out our website for more information on a Ha Giang Loop tour itinerary.
Taking the Ha Giang Loop is a once-in-a-lifetime trip that allows you to take a step away from your busy schedule and into wonderful nature scenes. Enjoy a remote trip through unnamed areas of Vietnam while making friends with the locals and eating delicious cuisine.
** Motorbike Ha Giang Loop tours
The Ha Giang Loop is a 350-km trek that travels along northern Vietnam starting in Ha Giang City, with most of the loop bordering China. You can travel this road by motorbike for an invigorating trip that will have you weaving through the mountains.
This loop travels through small villages with friendly locals that welcome you with open arms. You can choose to ride from end to end in 2 days, though you'll be missing out on mingling with the villagers and learning about the local culture. Traveling at a slower pace along the loop for 3-5 days offers the best experience.
Check out one of our 3-day, 2-night trips or 4-day, 3-night trips to enjoy a more immersive experience of the daily life of a Ha Giang local
Traveling on the Ha Giang Loop is an unforgettable experience that will take you through hairpin loops through gorgeous mountains and rice paddy fields. If you're looking for an extra activity to add to your trip through south east Asia that adds a bit of adventure, you'll love exploring the Ha Giang Loop, Vietnam.
Terms and Conditions:
Free Cancellation: 1 Days before the arrival without being charged by the property
Check in from 2.00pm
Check out Before 12.00pm
Payment on Arrival: Cash and Credit Card, but extra Charge for credit card service fee.
NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area
Reception working hours 24/7 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>