Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
On arrival we serve you a welcome drink on our rooftop terrace where you could enjoy a nice view of Lamu Town. We also give you a map of Lamu Town and lots of information. In the morning we also serve there our delicious breakfast (fresh juice, fruits, a choice of eggs/omelette/pancake/French Toast, toast or cornflakes with fruits, jam, and coffee/tea). During the day we provide free coffee/tea on our rooftop terrace. We also have free wifi internet for our guests. We are ideally located to explore the Old Town of Lamu. We are located just 3 minutes from Town Square (with Lamu Fort) which you reach in a short walk through small lanes. Restaurants, small shops, banks (with international ATM), internet cafs are all reachable within a short walking distance. To get to famous Shela Beach you could either walk along the shore (approximately 45 min or you could take a boat (20 min) for a small fare. Lamu Island is a fascinating small island where donkeys are the main mean of transport. On Lamu Island you find a quiet and peaceful atmosphere with friendly people, a fascinating culture, beautiful deserted beaches, good snorkeling, great sunsets We gladly help you to arrange dhow trips, Kayak trips, diving trips, donkey rides, guides for visiting the Old Town, bush walking, give you informations where to get traditional Swahili dishes prepared by local people
We are looking forward to be your host on beautiful Lamu Island.
JamboHouse your Guesthouse in Lamu Town 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>